Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who Am I?




Who am I?  I make mistakes of all sizes.  I hurt people.  I say the wrong things.  Who am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name......I think about my life...where I am, where I've been, where I'm going.  And I'm so grateful that our God is a God of second chances, of undying love, of forgiveness and hope.  I am so grateful that He does care to know my name, that He does feel my hurt...that if I say to Him "Lord, change me to be the person you want me to be.  Change me...." I can trust Him to do just that.  So Lord, I lift up my hands to you today...with all that I am...and I say "Change me.  Make me the woman you want me to be.  Open my eyes, my heart, my hands..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!