At the end of the day, when I'm so tired and the day seems to have been so long...so easy to just go to sleep and be done with it. And yet, it's the right time to remember and focus on the blessings of the day...to say thanks...to breathe in gratitude...and so...counting graces....
115. unwrapping forgotten "treasures" to decorate for spring
116. being asked for my ID when ordering a bottle of wine - 44 years young! :)
117. a wonderful dinner and conversation with a beautiful friend and mentor, who is truly a gift from God
118. inspiration to write - it's been a while and it felt good to share
119. laughing with Kira while driving her to school today
120. re-connecting with a friend
121. gift of a "lucky" bamboo plant
122. flowers from my sister on a rough day
3 gifts in the kitchen
123. a new mug that reminds me of the love of a friend - and God's grace
124. not having to cook dinner tonight - a gift from another kitchen!
125. quiet moments just to stand and look out the window
3 gifts loud
126. lovely music from the EWU wind ensemble
127. the trombone choir - wow!!
128. Christian music on the stereo to keep me awake driving home late at night
129. an evening out to spend in fun and fellowship - fiesta!
130. hugs and snuggles with my godson, Cammie
131. sitting next to my godson, Matthew, at dinner
132. talking to my Daddy on his birthday
3 gifts in Christ
133. peace that passes all understanding
134. His love that surrounds me and fills me daily
136. watching my son being blessed by his friends - Party at Kyle's! :)
137. enjoying the noise and bustle of teenagers partying at my house - and the subsequent quiet afterwards!
138. a comfortable evening watching movies with Kyle.
139. playing bells at church!
3 gifts read
140. the story of Esther in service today - I love her example
141. notes of encouragement from a friend
142. Psalm 77
143. fellowship with friends for an hour today
144. anticipation of a new Bible study - getting ready to start Beth Moore's Revelation study
145. a pleasant evening laughing and talking with the kids.
146. creating open space in my house - little spots of peace!