Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, April 16, 2012

Counting thanks...

Today I am grateful for:
    # 205- 211
  • family who loves, who shares
  • my uncle who held me tight in his arms yesterday and told me how much he loves me, reminded me of how he threw me in the air as a child and never once let me fall
  • my beautiful aunt who looked into my eyes and told me I looked so pretty
  • the pain in my heart that reminds me that I am alive
  • the fear, yes - even fear, that reminds me to look to my Rock, my Shelter, my Stronghold who is my First Love and Savior
  • friends who surround me and pray for me
  • the rain that cleanses the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!