Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Straight paths...

One of my favorite comics in the newspaper has always been Family Circle...especially the ones where the little boy goes somewhere, but he takes every possible detour along the way....

Some days just feel that way, don't they?  A long winding path that takes you twice as long to get there...sometimes finding good things along the way...and sometimes not.  Sometimes, there is just a lot of confusion and distraction that take your eyes off the goal...off of Jesus....and pretty soon you are wondering where in the world you are going....or if you are anywhere near God's will for your life.

Proverbs 3:5-6

 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.


Trust in the Lord....and see where His path leads....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!