Counting the reasons to say thanks....
81. feeling the mojo and creating cards.
82. Kira's last basketball game - they lost, but she played well and it was exciting.
83. blessed to be able to give flowers to the sweet team mom who provided snacks after games!
84. a stressful day, but an evening of fun ahead!
85. an extra night with the kids and didn't have to cook dinner!
86. a missed call, but a voicemail that made me smile.
87. long conversations and lots of laughter
88. creating little works of art
89. a clean kitchen because we all worked together
90. shoe shopping with Kira and a fun saleswoman
91. quiet time to relax and rest and reflect
92. dinner and pretty toes with Jenny
93. the start of my Walk with Christ weekend
94. communion with new friends
95. gifts galore
96. lessons on faith
97. the shedding of tears in the safety of friendship and love
99. making s'mores
100. experiencing agape over and over and knowing deep within my soul that Jesus loves ME, that I am a beloved daughter of God.
101. a wonderful, memorable awakening
102. the gift of a book from a new beloved and very special friend
103. more hugs than I could ever count
104. gift after gift after gift - with no expectations or strings attached
105. dinner with family and friends
106. a long, hot shower
107. a new birthday
108. a chance to serve the Lord
109. realizing I paid the bills and bought groceries...and there is still money left!
110. texts from a new friend
111. messages of love and encouragement
112. God provides financially - and not just for needs, but for the occasional special treat to brighten the day, too!
113. greetings that remind me of God's love
114. the sweet smell of flowers!