Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Share a blessing today...

After reading this  blog post today, I am feeling compelled to challenge myself...and you....to bless someone else today.  It doesn't have to be with money, although that's definitely one way (I have been blessed with financial help many times, and always when I most need it...and it has always been MOST appreciated and I look forward to the day when I can do that for someone else), but something from your heart to someone else....

  • a smile to that weary soul standing across from you in the elevator
  • a hug for someone who looks sad
  • a simple touch on the shoulder can often lend an immense amount of strength
  • a note - left on a pillow, a desk, a favorite chair
  • a card in the mail to someone you haven't heard from in a while
  • a prayer on their behalf
  • a flower to brighten someone's day
  • hold a door open
  • pick up something someone has dropped
  • let someone else go in front of you at the grocery store - that always brings a grateful smile in return!!
  • pay for the coffee of the person in line behind you

There are so many different ways to bless others around us.  We have been so blessed...let's share it.  God says to love your neighbor....let's do it!  Let's go out there and shine some light!

And please, feel free to share with me one way someone has blessed you lately...or one way you have shared a blessing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!