- a smile to that weary soul standing across from you in the elevator
- a hug for someone who looks sad
- a simple touch on the shoulder can often lend an immense amount of strength
- a note - left on a pillow, a desk, a favorite chair
- a card in the mail to someone you haven't heard from in a while
- a prayer on their behalf
- a flower to brighten someone's day
- hold a door open
- pick up something someone has dropped
- let someone else go in front of you at the grocery store - that always brings a grateful smile in return!!
- pay for the coffee of the person in line behind you
There are so many different ways to bless others around us. We have been so blessed...let's share it. God says to love your neighbor....let's do it! Let's go out there and shine some light!
And please, feel free to share with me one way someone has blessed you lately...or one way you have shared a blessing....