Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Missing post....and a new chapter begins...

I missed blogging last night.  It was quite a  night. Rough in some ways,and yet, also one that points me toward the future.  Many things changed in one pivotal evening.  And many things more will change in the next few days.

You see, last night we talked to the kids about the reality of our divorce.  That we have paperwork filled out.  That it will be filed this week.  That he is moving into a rental home of his own today.  That we will be going through this house and packing his stuff.  And in fact, did some of that last night.

22 years. 

And yet, I look forward to a future of hope.  And not just a future of hope, but hope AND a future.  God's promise in Jeremiah comes to mind....


Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
  
I will be back later today, with another post.  Be blessed, and walk humbly with your God today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!