Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Challenges...

So this month I am taking part in a couple of different challenges.  The first is NaBloPoMo....writing on my blog every day..which I've already sorta messed up, but will do my best to post every day!!

The second is Hello Mornings...a challenge to help make a habit of getting in the Word, doing some daily planning, and exercising.  Every day.  Oh how I need this!  It's something I've tried many times, but don't always do so well keeping up... This group builds in accountability by having you be part of a small group that checks in regularly with each other.

I'm very excited to see if I can hold up to both challenges! You can check out the badges on my sidebar to get more information!

Hebrews 12

 1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. 

This verse will be my inspiration...to focus on Jesus at the end of the race!  To keep my eyes on Him, to trust, to persevere!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!