Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wait, what?

Again?  Again and again I find myself at the bottom of my strength.  At the end of my rope.  The "last" straw.  Another kick.  When my strength is gone...that's when God is strongest.  He promises His grace will be sufficient.  And I must remind myself to put my all in His hands.  His big, capable, strong hands.  He is over all, in all, through all.  My fears, my lost hopes, my anxiety all get placed at the foot of the cross.  What's He doing with me?  I have no idea. 

Just trust.  Repeat that...just trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!