Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days - Joy found

A few grace gifts that brought me joy this weekend:
1. glimpses of mountaintops in the distance
2. lights reflecting off water
3. delicious food that was a pleasure to eat slowly
4. friends who filled the time with conversation and laughter
5. musically talented people who shared their gift and made times of worship fun and reverent at the same time
6. hearing Gods words from many different people
7. long hours of sleep, even in a noisy hotel
8. meeting new people
9. benches to rest on when legs begin to ache
10. colors and textures and designs that are pleasing to the eye
11. time to get away
12. walking in fresh air and warm sun


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!