Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, June 10, 2013

Giving thanks....

It's been a while since I counted the graces, the gifts, the blessings that come each and every day...so I want to do that today.  I don't know off-hand what "number' I am on...so I am just going to list some for today, and get back to numbering later...here goes:

  • finally relief from the pain of having three wisdom teeth pulled
  • new faucets in the kitchen and bathroom - no more leaking, and we finally have cold water in the kitchen again!  :)
  • a letter from a new sponsor child, Carlos, who lives in Mexico
  • bright blue, sunny skies
  • watching my son learn new things - he worked on his car this weekend and was able to fix it with only a little help from his dad
  • my daughter, who volunteers to help with VBS prep at the church
  • my boyfriend, whose laughter I love to hear
  • my little zoo at home that adds delight to daily life - 3 parakeets, 2 dogs, 2 cats, a rat, and a fish
  • time to sit by the river this morning and pray
When you thank God regularly, you realize how much joy you truly have in your life....












Linking here today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!