Monday, August 13, 2012
Giving thanks with Multitudes on Monday
Because being thankful is finding joy...counting over the last few weeks....
212. an embroidered purple butterfly from Jenny...sweet gift
213. morning walks in the early sunshine
214. an extra night to relax with the kids.
215. unexpected gentleness
216. joy in the day
217.treating myself to a new necklace and dress
218. one on one time with Kira at the art show
219. Dawn and Tony blessing Kyle - taking him out to dinner and the aquarium for a break from his routine
220. a little less heartache, a little more patience
221. a new focus on simple living
222. fun evening at a baseball game with friends
223. free seat upgrades and free tickets to another game
224. spending lots of time with Leah!!
225. hugs and kisses from my godsons
226. enjoying a lovely sunset...at the ballpark
227. Kyle is home from DCI today! Missed him so much, but so proud of him!
228. Nathan's friend, James, who has been visiting the last few days...a very nice young man
229. great discussion at Bible study today - about Revelation
230. so enjoying quietly listening to the chatter between the three young men in my living room this evening
231. grateful for a good chiropractor and relief from headaches
Linking up here with Multitudes on Monday