I'm a little behind on my list...so....
55. words of love that uplift
56. friends who care
57. cello concerts
58. glimpses of the future
59. the release of tears
61. and a two hour delay because of it - means extra time with the kids!
62. activities cancelled means an extra unexpected evening at home! :)
63. friends who brought lunch to me at work today
64. a warm and cozy home on a cold and snowy day.
65. an exciting "secret" full of possibilities!
66. a Valentine's card in the mail from a secret pal!
67. an unexpected phone call that even though it was short, made me smile
68. quiet time alone this evening
69. lunch out with friends on a rainy day
70. a mostly full pantry :)
71. Kira and her dad going to the father/daughter dance
72. a mission trip meeting - looking forward to another trip to Lodge Grass
73. lunch with new members at the church
74. a sweet little girl sitting on my lap during music at Sunday school
75. my three-year-old Sunday schoolers and the dads who always stay to help!
76. bright, brilliant sunshine!
and today's gifts:
77. roses for my desk at work
78. getting lost, calling for help, finding the right place, but missing half of Kira's basketball game....praise in the hard
79. watching my girl play some great basketball!! :)
80. having to say no to an opportunity, and a gracious daughter who understood