Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

A life full of grace is a life full of thankfulness....

I am thankful for....
...my children who light up my days
...my church family and coworkers at RLC
...the warmth of friendship
...the grace of God that gives me strength
...music
...a place to call home
...the words of a friend
...laughter that lightens a mood
...the quiet, still darkness of early morning before the day really gets started.

And this verse to ponder today:

Mark 10:45 (NIV)

45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Wishing you a blessed day, with much for which to be thankful, and moments to serve others as God would wish...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!