Monday, October 21, 2013
31 Days - Treasure Hunt for Joy Gifts
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Counting the abundant gifts of His grace in my days....
107. The scent of fresh apples lingering in my car.
108. A Homecoming dress for Kira
109. Spending the day with my brother, aunt and uncle
110. the sound of Keiko meowing at her "mouse"
111. praying for friends
112. hearing the marching band from my front porch
113. trees turning yellow downtown - brilliant
114. dirty dishes in the kitchen
115. flowers for my desk at work
116. chaperoning the marching band
117. the dancing, laughing, silly joy of teenagers
118. watching Kira with her friends
119. lovely fall weather
120. bright, full moon
121. the sound of geese flying overhead
122. the fresh scent of several loads of clean laundry
1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,