Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, October 21, 2013

31 Days - Treasure Hunt for Joy Gifts



Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Counting the abundant gifts of His grace in my days....

107.  The scent of fresh apples lingering in my car.
108.  A Homecoming dress for Kira
109.  Spending the day with my brother, aunt and uncle
110.  the sound of Keiko meowing at her "mouse"
111.  praying for friends
112.  hearing the marching band from my front porch
113.  trees turning yellow downtown - brilliant
114.  dirty dishes in the kitchen
115.  flowers for my desk at work
116.  chaperoning the marching band
117.  the dancing, laughing, silly joy of teenagers
118.  watching Kira with her friends
119.  lovely fall weather
120.  bright, full moon
121.  the sound of geese flying overhead
122.  the fresh scent of several loads of clean laundry


1 Timothy 4:4
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!