Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days - Grace gifts

Gratitude changes your attitude...opening eyes to see the gifts opens eyes to see God...opens hearts to God's joy...

123.  time to spend with loved ones
124.  laughter with friends
125.  heart to heart talks
126.  learning to live in a culture of change
127.  candles around the living room...one of my favorite things about fall
128.  a little less clutter in the living room = a little more space = a little more peace!
129.  trusting in God's provision
130.  glimpses of God's glory in His creation
131.  hope in Christ
132.  freedom in forgiveness
133.  being a parent  :)


Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!