"When I only give thanks for some things, aren't I likely to miss giving God glory in most things?"
Little moments...little spots of joy. EnJOY them now...this moment...and give thanks always.
Starting at #90 in my current list of 1000 gifts...(because I seem to misplace my journals and start a new one...)
90. kitty snuggles
91. Dinner at a friend's house - yummy, warm stew
92. playing with colors/creating with beads
93. sweater weather
94. a drive in the country
95. a coffee break at work - 91 year old Lucille, hot coffee, a fresh spudnut and a nice visit!
96. the quiet little chattering of my parakeets
97. a crisp, juicy apple
98. fresh squeezed apple cider
99. Kira making funny faces
100. the sound of a rumbly muffler that means Kyle is home
101. finding the house phone that's been lost for days!
102. the smell of coffee in the morning
103. tiny little blossoms on my bonzai tree
104. dogs curled up at my feet
105. a warm blanket and fuzzy socks
106. Hello Mornings with a wonderful group of women
What brought joy to your day?