Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thanks for Grace-gifts

Giving thanks to my Father for the daily grace-gifts:

  • central air that cools my home on triple-digit days
  • moments of silence
  • the opportunity to serve...just by listening
  • anticipation of vacation time at the beach
  • small breaks to share "Mental Medicine" with a friend  :)
  • people in my life who could have left our relationships, but stayed and bless me over and over
  • the assurance of eternal life in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
  • second chances
  • God's daily provision
  • the people I work with
  • my Compassion children - Grelty, Godless, Vishal, Carlos - how I love them

Living in gratitude, every moment, every day = joy unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!