Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Do you need these words today?

Isaiah 41:9-10

I brought you from the ends of the earth
and called you from its farthest corners.
I said to you: You are My servant;
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
10 Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.


"I have chosen you and not rejected you."  Do you need these words today?   God brings you close, holds you near.  He has chosen you.  He has great love for you.  You are not rejected, left behind, forgotten.  You are chosen.

He will strengthen you, He will help you, He will hold you securely in His grip.  He will never let you go.  There is no need to fear.  He is with you.  Always.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!