Pages

Psalm 143:8

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Psalm 143:8

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Joy Dare 2012

As I continue to count 1,000 gifts, I joined in Ann Voskamps Joy Dare for 2012.  So starting where I am in my list of gifts I will count at least 1000 gifts in 2012....

40.  A message that reminds us that when we give God glory, we find joy and peace.
41. friends to start the New Year with.
42. the promise held in my "one word" for 2012 - shine
43. an answered prayer
44.  an "I love you" text from Kira
45. a movie ticket from church friends...went to see We Bought a Zoo and loved it
46. surviving my first solo outing at the movies!  :)
47. thankful for those who covered for me in Sunday school and serving communion so I could stay home and rest in bed today.
48.  grateful for the friend who listened on the phone when I needed to unload a little
49.  thankful for forgiveness for my bad attitude






1 comment:

  1. 50. Finding love and being thankful to the Lord for providing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!